March 25, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #49



Here comes Peter Cottontail...it's time for a new challenge at Inspired By All the Little Things and when I picked this image for the challenge this week I thought it was perfect as we are heading into April. For my card today I used MFT Stamps Snuggle Bunnies for the second time this week! I was inspired to use the grey's from the inspiration photo and of course the bunny.

I hope you head over to the Inspired By All the Little Things blog to see who I invited to be my guest for this week and see her adorable card.

12 comments :

Birgit said...

This is so sweet Tracey and I can't think of a cuter inspiration piece than that wool bunny pillow. So darling, both of them!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cat Craig said...

Wow, you really kept true to the challenge image. I really love the graytones on the kraft. Its refreshing somehow, nicely done.

Karen said...

so sweet

Joyce said...

Absolutely adorable, Tracey.

Marcie Sharp said...

Super cute my friend! Another lovely CAS card... Love your style! :)

Michelle said...

Tracey, this card is so sweet! It makes me smile. :-)

ElizStewart said...

Tracey... as always amazing!

Anita in France said...

Adorable, Tracey ... such a fabulous take on the inspiration! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is just as sweet as can be and I LOVE it!

Silke Ledlow said...

Sweet card Tracey!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

What an adorable card!