September 18, 2017

Essentials By Ellen September Mix It Up Challenge

IMG_3288




The September Essentials By Ellen Mix It Up Challenge is mixing with Honey Bee Stamps!

I started by sponging Distress Oxide inks in Wild Honey and Spiced Marmalade on to a white Bristol Smooth panel. I flicked some water on the panel and used paper towel to absorb the excess. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Thanks and Giving set by Honey Bee Stamps. The final touch was to stamp two of the leaves from the Essentials By Ellen Rustic Botanicals.





tracey_EllenMIU


9 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Tracey! I love the warm sunny background and the fun feathers!

Sharron said...

Love your clean design with the wonderful gold! Fabulous sentiment too!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is so cute Tracey. I def. need to get some Oxides and I love the font on the sentiments.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby said...

So simple but absolutely lovely, Tracey.

Kara Lynne said...

I love this, Tracey! So bold and beautiful, and a great way to highlight that wonderful sentiment!

Nora Noll said...

This is so nice!! I love the background and your large sentiment!! Great design!!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card...so in love with your wonderful video! You are a STAR!

Anita in France said...

Warm and gorgeous, Tracey ... love that big scripty sentiment with the graphic leaves. Apart from it being brilliant to watch you creating, the music accompanying your video always has me smiling ... such a happy tune! Hugs, Anita :)