September 23, 2012

More Clearing Out

I've been cleaning again and I have more dies and stamp sets that are not getting much love.

Shipping quoted separately, PayPal as GIFT only please

Papertrey Dies for sale:
Bloom Builders #1 (3 dies) - $16
On Ice - $3

Papertrey Stamps for sale:
Wrought Iron (brand new) - $15
Around & About (1 stamp used 1 time) - $15 *(Brand new label and CD case included)
Just for You (brand new) - $15 *(Brand new label and CD case included)

Items with CD case but no label:
All Booked Up - $15  SOLD
Hello Friend - $10  Pending
Jar Labels 2 plus Dies - $15  Pending
All About You - $15 Pending
Iconic Images (brand new) - $10
Background Basics: Gingham - $10

Plus I've lowered the prices on my Stamps for Sale page HERE.

email me at HERE if you are interested.  :)

No comments :