November 30, 2011

ColourQ Challenge - #113

I decided to play along with this weeks Colour Q challenge which includes the beautiful shades of blue shown below.

I created a birthday card for my mother-in-law using white as my card base then using Kraft, Blueberry Sky and Spring Rain cardstock for my accents.  The ribbon was white grosgrain ribbon and lines drawn with Copic Markers B41 and B45. 



All Supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock: White, Kraft, Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain
 Stamps: Half and Half
Dies: Half and Half, Mat Stack 1 and Layerz Mat Stack 1
Ink: Faded Jeans (Ranger Distress Ink) 
Other:  foam dots, white grosgrain ribbon, Copic markers B41, B45


8 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

Great job with these colors Tracey (love the angel in their inspiration photo!)Your copics on the ribbon look pretty!!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful card, Tracey! I love the striped ribbon and half/half die. ;)

Anita Scroggins said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the CAS design of this Tracey - and these colours are wonderful!

Sandra said...

This card is beautiful! Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Hi Tracey! Gosh this is pretty! I love that layered die cuts and that sweet little flower. :) Thanks for popping by my blog AND for playing with us at colourQ this week! :)

Sylvia said...

Pretty card, Tracey! I love the labels. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Gayatri said...

Love the CAS take on the challenge, Tracey!
I also love all your tags. Great work :)